We are pleased to announce the 7th DualSPHysics Workshop, hosted by Politecnico di Bari, Italy, on March 19-21, 2024.
The DualSPHysics Workshop brings together the ever-growing community of users and developers of the DualSPHysics open-source SPH code. The goals of this workshop are:
- to provide an opportunity for the DualSPHysics team to present the latest code advances and plans for future developments;
- to provide DualSPHysics users with a beta version of the latest code features and to discuss the performance of such features as well as to suggest new areas for development and improvement;
- to provide an opportunity for the end-users to discuss with core developers;
- to give a hands-on practical session for all interested DualSPHysics users;
- to enable DualSPHysics users to present their own work using DualSPHysics, share their experience and provide feedback on best practices.
For any queries related to the 7th DualSPHysics Workshop, please send an email to email@example.com.