In light of global precautions being announced to combat the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the Organising Committee of the 5th DualSPHysics Users Workshop has decided to move to Online event. The decision of the Local Committee and Scientific Committee is also supported by recent official communications from the Rector of Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya – BarcelonaTech, hosting institution of the workshop, who has given clear instructions to avoid congresses and large gatherings.
We have been continuously monitoring information, events and guidance related to COVID-19. The current situation in areas where outbreaks have occurred in Europe and beyond oblige us to take measures and postpone the event. The health and well-being of all attendees is our top priority. Yet, we are committed to holding the event at later time and we are thankful for the enthusiasm proved by the huge number of registrations and abstract submissions.
The workshop will be held online between 15th and 17th March 2021.
For those Delegates whose abstract was already accepted during the first submission call and still intend to participate to the workshop in 2021, the abstract acceptance and consequent presentation at the workshop are confirmed!
Further information will be available on the Workshop website in the upcoming months.
We are pleased to announce the 5th DualSPHysics Users Workshop, taking place at Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya - BarcelonaTech (UPC), on 15th-17th March 2021.
The DualSPHysics Users Workshop brings together a growing community of users and developers of this open-source SPH code.
The aims are:
- Provide an opportunity for the end-users to discuss with core developers;
- Provide an opportunity for the DualSPHysics teams to present latest advances and plans for future development;
- Enable users to discuss performance of the latest versions and features, suggest new areas for development and improvement;
- Provide a hands-on practical session to help users;
- Enable users to present their own work using DualSPHysics, to share experiences and provide feedback on best practices.
We encourage all delegates to submit a 1-page abstract if they wish to present their work. A book of abstracts for all presentations will be made available.
This event is sponsored by