We are pleased to announce the 5th DualSPHysics Users Workshop, taking place at Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya - BarcelonaTech (UPC), on 23rd-25th March 2020.
The DualSPHysics Users Workshop brings together a growing community of users and developers of this open-source SPH code.
The aims are:
- Provide an opportunity for the end-users to discuss with core developers;
- Provide an opportunity for the DualSPHysics teams to present latest advances and plans for future development;
- Enable users to discuss performance of the latest versions and features, suggest new areas for development and improvement;
- Provide a hands-on practical session to help users;
- Enable users to present their own work using DualSPHysics, to share experiences and provide feedback on best practices.
We encourage all delegates to submit a 1-page abstract if they wish to present their work. A book of abstracts for all presentations will be made available.
This event is sponsored by