The 3rd DualSPHysics Users Workshop will take place at the University of Parma 14th-15th November 2017. The new website is coming soon.
2nd DualSPHysics Users Workshop
We are pleased to announce the 2nd DualSPHysics Users Workshop which will take place at the University of Manchester 6th-7th December 2016. The DualSPHysics Users Workshop aims will bring together the growing community of users and developers of this open-source SPH code. The aims are:
- Provide an opportunity for the end-users to discuss with core developers;
- Provide an opportunity for the DualSPHysics teams to present latest advances and plans for future development;
- Enable users to discuss performance of the lastest versions and features, suggest new areas for development and improvement;
- Provide a hands-on practical session to help users;
- Enable users to present their own work using DualSPHysics, to share experiences and provide feedback on best practices.
We encourage all delegates to submit a 1-page abstract if they wish to present their work. A book of abstracts for all presentations will be made available.
- Venue: University of Manchester, Pariser Building
- Dates: 6th-7th December 2016