Boundary particles moving out of the domain

edited February 16 in DualSPHysics v4.2
From the FAQs I coul see the following

-domain_particles[:xmin,ymin,zmin,xmax,ymax,zmax]
The domain is fixed as a function of the initial article positions and modified for xmin,...
-domain_particles_prc:xmin,ymin,zmin,xmax,ymax,zmax
The values in proportion with the case dimensions according to the initial particles.
-domain_fixed:xmin,ymin,zmin,xmax,ymax,zmax
The domain is fixed with the specified values.

1.What is the difference between the first two commands viz: -domain_particles and -domain_particles_prc?
2.Are these to be supplied while executing the gencase or the batch file or both?
3. There was another option called 'draw point' instead of point min and point max , where/ how to use that?

Any general help to tackle the problem will also be appreciated
Thanks a lot

Comments

• Threads by host for parallel execution: 8

[Initialising JSphCpuSingle v0.70 20-02-2018 18:18:34]
    **Basic case configuration is loaded
    **Special case configuration is loaded
    Loading initial state of particles...

*** Exception (JBinaryDataArray::GetDataCopy)
    Text: There are not available data in Pointer or FileData.

Execution aborted.
    Press any key to continue . . .

I'm alternating between these two errors, this one and the boundary particle moving out, can any one please help me out
  • Please check first the particles created by GenCase
  • Alex, thanks alot for your reply, I solved my boundary particles moving out, now my fluid particles are flowing down the beach (made using prism command) and getting emptied as if there is a hole.The same error persist even when I replace the prism with beach command.I'm scanning the whole code for any open boundaries but couldn't find any.I'm doing the case wave generation with a jacket surrounded by water and subjected to waves