Dear DualSPHysics user,
The 3rd DualSPHysics Users Workshop will take place at the University of Parma (Italy) 13-15 November 2017
We encourage all delegates to submit a 1-page abstract if they wish to present their work.
A book of abstracts for all presentations will be made available. Deadline for abstract submission is 22 September 2017.
The DualSPHysics Users Workshop will bring together the growing community of users and developers of this open-source SPH code. The aims are:
- Provide an opportunity for the end-users to discuss with core developers;
- Provide an opportunity for the DualSPHysics teams to present latest advances and plans for future development;
- Enable users to discuss performance of the lastest versions and features, suggest new areas for development and improvement;
- Provide a hands-on practical session to help users;
- Enable users to present their own work using DualSPHysics, to share experiences and provide feedback on best practices.
Venue: University of Parma, Centro Congressi S. Elisabetta, Parco Area delle Scienze 95, Campus Universitario, 43124 PARMA
All the information and registration system is available at http://dual.sphysics.org/usersworkshop/
New release will be distrubuted during the event.