2nd DualSPHysics Users Workshop
We are pleased to announce the 2nd DualSPHysics Users Workshop which will take place at the University of Manchester 6th-7th December 2016. The DualSPHysics Users Workshop aims will bring together the growing community of users and developers of this open-source SPH code. The aims are:
- Provide an opportunity for the end-users to discuss with core developers;
- Provide an opportunity for the DualSPHysics teams to present latest advances and plans for future development;
- Enable users to discuss performance of the lastest versions and features, suggest new areas for development and improvement;
- Provide a hands-on practical session to help users;
- Enable users to present their own work using DualSPHysics, to share experiences and provide feedback on best practices.
We encourage all delegates to submit a 1-page abstract if they wish to present their work. A book of abstracts for all presentations will be made available.
- Venue: University of Manchester, Pariser Building
- Dates: 6th-7th December 2016